ISI Inspection Reports
The Independent Schools Inspectorate carried out what is known as an Additional Inspection in May 2023. These inspections look at regulatory compliance and take place over a single day.
The School was found fully compliant against all of the regulatory standards.
To read the full 2023 report, please click here.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate carried out an Education Quality and Focused Compliance Inspection in May 2019.
The School received the highest grade possible in all areas.
The quality of pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- The progress made by pupils is exceptional, even when considered in the light of their high ability on entry. Pupils consistently achieve results in public examinations that are far above national averages.
- Pupils naturally collaborate, respecting all abilities. This inclusive attitude supports pupils with SEND in making progress at least in line with other pupils, aided by the strategy of the school’s leadership.
- Pupils enjoy intellectual challenge and are articulate, drawing on a rich depth of vocabulary; they listen critically and write fluently.
- Pupils throughout the school are mathematically agile; many have developed a strong creativity in computing, art and the performing arts.
The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are aware of their own and others’ strengths and limitations, and their attitude to each other is sensitive and well-judged.
- Pupils respond positively to the school’s promotion of choice, and the strong guidance they receive in making good decisions. Their initiatives and actions are frequently a force for good in the school and surrounding community.
- Pupils develop rapidly, intellectually and socially, in the context of ethnic, social and religious diversity supported by a well-funded bursary scheme which reflects the founder’s objective to provide a high-quality education to pupils of all backgrounds and financial positions.
- Pupils develop exceptional resilience through the wide variety of sport, trips and activities provided, and the school has introduced initiatives to encourage all pupils to participate more widely.
The School was also judged to be fully compliant against all of the regulatory standards.
To read the full 2019 report, please click here.
To read the 2016 Regulatory Compliance report, please click here.