ISI Inspection Reports
The Independent Schools Inspectorate carried out a compliance inspection in April 2016. This type of inspection focuses on whether the School is meeting its obligations in a range of key areas, including safeguarding and health and safety. Please note that this type of inspection makes no judgement about the quality of education provided.
The School was judged to be fully compliant against all of the regulatory standards.
The education we provide, together with all other aspects of the School, was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate in September 2013. The inspectors found that:
- The achievement of pupils of all ages and capabilities in and out of the classroom is exceptional
- The excellent teaching has a highly significant impact on the promotion of pupils’ achievement, progress and learning at all levels
- Pupils are not only fully prepared for the demands of public examinations but are well educated in their grasp of wider aspects of learning and scholarship
- High standards are enhanced by a strong academic curriculum and an outstanding programme of extra-curricular activities and trips
- Pupils’ personal development throughout the School is excellent
- The strong pastoral care and support of form teachers and tutors make a significant contribution to the well-being of pupils
- The School has formed an excellent partnership with its parents
To read the full 2016 report, please click here.
To read the full 2013 report, please click here.
To read our Junior School inspection report from 2010, please click here.